I'm thinking of developing this further. I have few plans to what it will have.
Stuff added/changed in this build:
- simple terrain generation (different textures for floor tiles)
- extra debug features(speed, able to see everything, no blackness.)
- zoom out
- replaced some of the textures. (less yellowish green grass)
- way faster version to load in WebGL, no more waiting
- crafting system (raw material to tools and machines etc.)
- inventory system (drag and drop system inventory or hotkey controlled quickbar)
- better graphics (3D-models replacing simple pixelart)
For what I will probably use for graphic is 3D-models, because I really suck at making pixelart. 3D-models are then converted to 2D-sprites for use in the game.
Here's an example what could be replacing cogs sprites in game:
sprites in this image are bit z-fighting(because they overlap), but I can fix that, this was just fast implementation of them.
There's few animation speeds and resolutions to try them out.
Get Steam machine
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.